Friday, October 18, 2013

The Beauty All Around You

Living in New England I have to say that Fall is my favorite time of year by far. I feel blessed to live in a part of the country that becomes so beautiful when Autumn rolls around. The brilliance of the landscape reminds me that I'm alive. Too many people seem to be forgetting to take a moment to breath in the beauty that is around them. There is a dirt road in my town that I always drive down. I could take the main paved route. It is faster and puts less stress on the car, but I always take the dirt road. I don't see too many cars on it, usually I'm the only one. Why do I choose the dirt road? Because the view is unbelievable. Rolling meadows sweeping the countryside with a lonely mountain seemingly painted into the background. Why wouldn't I go this way? This time of year the road is lined with giant trees with leaves of amber, orange and yellow. The fallen leaves create a colorful path that bring back sweet childhood memories of jumping in giant piles of leaves. Fall is when nature is at her finest. Take a moment out of your day to find something so ordinary, that it is extraordinary. Find the beauty around you, breath it in and be thankful that you are indeed alive. ~OnElOvE~

No comments:

Post a Comment